Lately, I’ve been eager to build new relationships and friendships. Sometimes you need to expand your horizon. There are times where you need to be open and allow yourself the opportunity of meeting and associating with new people, and social media is a great way to do just that! In fact, a lot of the people I admire or have a very strong connection with are those I’ve never met in person. I’ve been a seasoned subscriber and have kept up with their experiences via YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and as of lately, through blogs.
One of those people is Christina from Chicgoals. She’s a fashion and lifestyle blogger who shares content ranging from developing and customizing your own wardrobe to helping young people and college students learn how to grow and develop to their full potential. Definitely sounds like someone you should want to get to know! Here’s a better sense of who Christina is:
- Where are you from? — I am from Palm Beach Florida
- Where do you live? — I live in a suburb a few minutes from the city and the beach
- What did you study? — I’m currently studying or getting my B.A. in International Business and minoring in Spanish Language
- What type of music do you listen to? — I listen to R&B heavily and Trap. My favorite artists are Roy Woods, SZA, Sabrina Claudio and Migos
- Where is your favorite vacation spot/Where would you like to travel? — I don’t have a current favorite vacation spot. I’ve only visited the Dominican Republic. But I would love to travel to Italy, France, Greece and a few Latin & Pacific Islands
- How would you describe your style? — I would describe my style as chic, simple and casual. If you read my blog you will see just that, but my go to looks would be a nice clean blouse, ripped denim, shades and a minimal watch
- How would you describe your personality? — I’m an introvert but I’m not shy. I will voice my opinion. I just tend to stay to myself
- Fun facts about you? — I rode a motorcycle on the crazy streets of the Dominican Republic and I used to be in gymnastics at the age of 8
- What is your blog about? — My blog is about sharing my looks and giving personal growth advice to college students on various topics. Whether it’s about blogging, discovering a passion, or financial growth
- Where do you see your blog/career in 10 years? — In 10 years I want to see a tremendous amount of growth, but I want it to become a platform for others as well. Also, I want to provide service based skills and knowledge. As for my career, I want to launch my own business and travel
- Social media links? — Instagram and Blog
Please, check out Christina’s blog along with her other social media sites. Hopefully something she says or the clothes she styles will inspire you!
Christina — Chicgoals